• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

JTS France '14 Update 1.04 Released
08-21-2014, 02:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-21-2014, 02:44 AM by Volcano Man.)
RE: JTS France '14 Update 1.04 Released
Well, the Grand Campaign scenarios are more or less the same as the normal campaign scenarios, just that they can be linked by Strategy and Operations selections, and their results are used to determine what to play next. The scenarios themselves are no larger than the standard ones however.

That said, will A/I orders ever improve? I certainly would like them to, but I wouldn't hold your breath about it, it seems that the A/I is particularly difficult to program it the be smart. If you have specific suggestions then I could pass them along, but otherwise I think the A/I orders just has to be used in a limited way. For example, I have used A/I orders myself to move large formations around in rear areas, but once they get near then front then I will take over. All I can recommend there is that you try something similar, because it does minimize the frustration. Another method of A/I use is the semi-automated, which I think involves moving everything you want and firing with all the units you want, then end the turn and the AI handles all the units with remaining Movement Points. If nothing else, this might actually be the better way to play against the AI since it does not allow exact control. :)
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: JTS France '14 Update 1.04 Released - by Volcano Man - 08-21-2014, 02:43 AM
RE: JTS France '14 Update 1.04 Released - by -72- - 08-24-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: JTS France '14 Update 1.04 Released - by -72- - 02-17-2015, 06:56 PM