• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

JTS France '14 Update 1.04 Released
08-21-2014, 12:30 AM,
RE: JTS France '14 Update 1.04 Released
Hey,
thanks for clearing that up for me.

Quote:I don't believe JT would force us to spend money for something that's already been paid for once - it just doesn't seem like him at all.

I agree, this approach would make no sense at all, especially for game-franchises with such a relatively small and dedicated community. I guess I just got over-excited about the new features and so I panicked a little about the alleged "problem".

Given the exceptionally huge dimension of the new "Grand Campaign" maps I was wondering about playability in terms of time-consumption. In big scenarios, I always made heavy use of divisional A/I orders, so I can focus on the more important decisions and let the A/I do at least some of the micromanagement. Of course, the A/I doesn't always get the job done as I want. In general, I think A/I orders are a great idea but may still offer potential for improvement. So, is it imaginable that there will be an improved A/I for those orders or some other feature implemented in potential future updates in order to make these "Grand Campaigns" more fluid (in terms of playing-time per turn)?

By the way, I am German, so any language-mistakes are because of that^^
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: JTS France '14 Update 1.04 Released - by ismael68d - 08-21-2014, 12:30 AM
RE: JTS France '14 Update 1.04 Released - by -72- - 08-24-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: JTS France '14 Update 1.04 Released - by -72- - 02-17-2015, 06:56 PM