• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

JTS France '14 Update 1.04 Released
08-20-2014, 01:57 AM,
RE: JTS France '14 Update 1.04 Released
Hi everyone,
I've been reading in this forum for a long time, but I thought the release of East Prussia 14 might be a good time to register.
I was very delighted to finally see another FWWC Campaign (since i do not really care for computer games, France 14 is basically the only game I ever play - it's one of the very few games which actually does justice to a military conflict in terms of realism and historic accuracy) and the new Grand Campaign feature especially got me excited.
So I downloaded the new France 14 patch immediately, when I realized with horrors that this patch is only compatible with the JTS-Release of the game.
Unfortunately, I got my copy of France 14 from the HPS store, not knowing that there would be any difference. So does that mean that there is no way for HPS-customers to enjoy the new features?
Do I have to buy the JTS-Version to install the 1.04 update and pay the full price again?
Since I am a student, I cannot easily afford to pay 50 USD twice for the same game, just to make use of new features.
I understand that John Tiller ended his partnership with HPS, which might be the reason for that - but I think it's a bit unfair to exclude those who bought the same game for the same price just because they bought from a different publisher.
I would very much appreciate if their would be a solution for this problem (maybe an HPS-Update for a small fee?).
Maybe I just misunderstood the whole issue, so I am grateful if anyone could tell me what the situation is and correct me.

Best Regards,
Daniel
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: JTS France '14 Update 1.04 Released - by ismael68d - 08-20-2014, 01:57 AM
RE: JTS France '14 Update 1.04 Released - by -72- - 08-24-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: JTS France '14 Update 1.04 Released - by -72- - 02-17-2015, 06:56 PM