• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

HQ tank units - How do you use them?
04-30-2014, 08:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-30-2014, 08:49 PM by Xaver.)
RE: HQ tank units - How do you use them?
I think full companies has the problem of size... at this scale 3-5 tanks units is ok... the problem is how they can work when are extended in terrain... this is why i think HQ at company level needs add some bonus to the units under their command when are in range (radio range) something to simulate how germans with less tanks adapt better and faster to the changes in battlefield and were more effective.

Maybe if they change the AT combat this is not necesary... i feel the problem is that AT combat is to PzC when needs be more "Steel Panthers" for example yesterday i test a T-34/76 charge VS 2 Tigers in WinSP (and in the original SP) and the company was destroyed... as soviet need use terrain and try to close range ASAP, in PzB you dont need use terrain or diferent tactic, simple join 9 T-34/76 in a stack and rush 2 Tigers... you can lose the HQ unit and maybe 1 T-34 more but trade them for 2 Tigers is a big deal.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HQ tank units - How do you use them? - by Xaver - 04-30-2014, 08:48 PM