• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Artillery fire on reinforcement area
03-13-2014, 12:19 AM,
RE: Artillery fire on reinforcement area
(03-11-2014, 09:46 AM)cargol Wrote: I had a game where my opponent,which had checked the scenario previously,shelled the area where my reinforcements would arrive.
Needdles to say that it caused many casualties and spoiled any chance of a coordinated counterattack.
Do you think that it's normal or we should add this case in Blitz's house rules?

The original thread was asking the community if they thought this kind of situation should be written down in the house rules. It was written in a general way and the opponent was not identified....all good. Let's please keep to the topic. Public debate of the topic is constructive and positive to the community but public arguing is not. It soon becomes a pissing match Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

My opinion (for what it's worth Rolling Eyes) is that this is too specific to put in house rules, we can't write down every situation or else the rules become burdensome. There is a "spirit" to the rules and I think (and other may agree) that placing on board mortars to have direct line of fire to a reinforcement area already pre-known by the opponent would go against the spirit of our house rules.

Let's keep our comments positive and on topic. WhipWhipWhip
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Artillery fire on reinforcement area - by cargol - 03-11-2014, 09:46 AM
RE: Artillery fire on reinforcement area - by Herr Klopek - 03-13-2014, 12:19 AM