• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Reporting the team game result against the Blitz Shadow Player.
02-16-2014, 06:23 AM,
RE: Reporting the team game result against the Blitz Shadow Player.
A player can't just "leave" the Blitz, the club removes that player, either for cause or because the person requested it. Then a report against the Shadow Player is okay, but it should be done within a very reasonable time. I don't know if you now want to claim a victory against your fist opponent, but after 4 years it is a bit too late, even if the person was a member but isn't any longer.

Your comment about finding a WP team member "willing to help me" concerns me quite a bit. We play games here and if you had a game, you shouldn't need to get "help" to report a game, and if it was a forfeit, which you have never flat out said it was, you can just report it - but that is why I suggested you share some kind of email on the situation, with me offline. I don't know why that is a problem, but until you do something like that I will not let a report of a team game stand against the Shadow Player as that isn't fair to the other ladder members.

I thought you have reported forfeited games in the past, right? At least you have posted about games like that and I thought reported them. If so, that answers the last point you raise, about what to do when your opponent drops the game. You report it as a forfeit victory, as long as you have followed the rules we have on taking those, against the player, not against the Shadow Player. You can claim that here as long as it was a legitimate forfeit, which is why I requested emails. This whole issue and the way you raised it indicates there is more going on than in a normal game, and if you don't want to explain it to me, fine, but then no game to report either.

Please feel free to email me offline if you want.

Thanks
Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reporting the team game result against the Blitz Shadow Player. - by Ricky B - 02-16-2014, 06:23 AM