• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

? on Fulda Gap '85 and other HPS games
01-05-2014, 06:12 AM,
RE: ? on Fulda Gap '85 and other HPS games
Hello,

I have another set of questions, all related to Normandy '44:

1)What is the trick to getting a unit supplied? I have multiple stacks of British AVREs, Flails and Crocodiles that have been low on ammo/fuel for several days, even though I purposely moved them to within a hex of the 500 pt beach hex (I assume this is the nexus for all supplies coming ashore) which is well away from the front lines. Their morale, strength and fatigue levels have all returned to normal, and like I said they've been off the line for a while, yet there is no change in their status. Am I missing something?

2)related to the above question, what about units that suffer excessive morale loss? Again as above I have an infantry unit off the line for several days, fatigue is normal but has no morale.

3) There is an independent British artillery unit has come ashore on Juno beach that I can't get to fire at any targets. It is the 6th field artillery regiment assigned to 3rd AGRA. Every targeting order is refused on account of "target cannot be spotted by subordinate unit". So what unit(s) can spot for this arty? Can it be made subordinate to 3rd Canadian division?

Thanks for the help
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ? on Fulda Gap '85 and other HPS games - by Kingfish - 01-05-2014, 06:12 AM