• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Help ! -- 2.0 Upgrade and 2.01 patch
10-12-2013, 08:25 AM,
Help ! -- 2.0 Upgrade and 2.01 patch
Friends, for the love of God someone please help me....

I purchased and installed the 2.0 + Commonwealth upgrade this week. Installed it without issues. Upon launching the game I see a small Sherman icon and a Brit airborne flash on the intro screen, and I see all the Market Garden scenarios in the scenario list, and I see the option to select US, Brit, Canadian or Polish forces in Scenario Editor. So far so good.

But today I downloaded and installed the 2.01 patch and that's when the fun started. I no longer see the US and Brit icon on the game intro screen; all the Market Garden scenarios have disappeared from the list; only US troops are available to purchase; and the US formations all have screwball names that look like they come from CMSF: HindF -AV-8B is the name of one formation, Stryker Combat Support is another. The individual units in the formations also have screwball names like SU-76 and HUMMVE and etc.

Before I renounce my interest in the game altogether, is there some trick to installing the 2.0 Upgrade and the 2.01 patch that I'm not aware of?
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal

[Image: pzV.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Help ! -- 2.0 Upgrade and 2.01 patch - by Jobu88 - 10-12-2013, 08:25 AM