• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Some beginner questions on attacking and assualting.
10-10-2013, 01:02 PM,
RE: Some beginner questions on attacking and assualting.
Thanks Foul. I have a third and hopefully final list of questions.

1. Does ZOC extent hex bordering terrain? Like rivers, streams and embankments and stuff.

2. Does ZOC "go through" enemy formations when calculating isolation? So take for example an enemy unit is surrounded from all sides expect for one side which has a enemy unit. I had a situation where I seemed to isolate a formation despite there being some troops adjacent to the force isolated. I didn't form a bubble around both units, I simply moved to surround the one unit with ZOC.

3. Is isolation an immediate process or do I have to wait a turn for it to show up?

4. Likewise, can I somehow manually refresh the spotting of enemy formations? If I can move one troop to a high ground position and have LOS over a chunk of the battle, is there any way I can save the remaining movement points rather than let them go to waste and end the turn?

5. In the manual it states that disruption is calculated by a random dice roll compared to the morale of the defending unit. If this is the case, wouldn't it be better to just select units individual and fire them one by one if I wanted to cause disruption?
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some beginner questions on attacking and assualting. - by Pewpewchewchew - 10-10-2013, 01:02 PM