• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Apologies if this is the wrong forum, but could use some help in Vietnam
06-27-2013, 02:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-27-2013, 02:26 AM by TheBigRedOne.)
RE: Apologies if this is the wrong forum, but could use some help in Vietnam
First off, welcome to the Blitz SB forum. I think you'll find a great deal of help here.

Vietnam's tutorial scenario is actually quite difficult, and probably the cause for a lot of folks to put the game on the shelf for a while. I know when I started playing, I actually got so frustrated that I put the game away for nearly a year before trying again.

I think you might find it useful to play somone through Play By EMAIL and have them go through the game with you turn by turn so they can point out things that you may be overlooking. I'm fairly certain that someone will make that offer to you after reading this. Take them up on it because it's a really useful way to parse through the intricacies of the game engine.

I'll try to take a look tonight at your replay, although I'm quite sure that someone may reply before then. Ask questions, read through the forum, especially some of the older posts talking about tips, tricks and strategy. Also take a look at Task Force Echo 4 (link in my signature) for a variety of SB related stuff, including something called Grunt School, something every newbie should read multiple times. Here is the link to the tactics section:

http://tfe4.wordpress.com/supply-section...-archives/
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Apologies if this is the wrong forum, but could use some help in Vietnam - by TheBigRedOne - 06-27-2013, 02:25 AM