• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New to the community, opponent wanted!
05-25-2013, 05:29 AM,
Opponent Wanted  New to the community, opponent wanted!
Hello,

I guess I should have introduced myself in my first message, sorry. Helmet Smile My name is Bruno, I'm in my 20s and I'm from the Canary Islands, Spain. Proud strategy gamer since I started using a computer back in the early 90s with MS-DOS, I've been playing the CM series since the CM Gold Demo, except for CMSF, but always against the AI.

I'm a fan of military history, especially from the modern and contemporary eras. Sadly, I haven't found much military literature here. However, I found a translated edition of Truppenführung that has been quite handy to apply when playing CMBN. Sadly, the AI leaves a bit to be desired and that's what encouraged me to look for an internet wargaming community. I also play many other strategy games, especially Paradox Interactive's productions, and I'm a member of IVAO (International Virtual Aviation Organisation), an addicted airsimmer.

I'm looking for opponents to play against in CMBN (2.01). I like tiny to medium maps, up to 2xCompany sized battles. I used to play German (all the time) but I've been played allied lately, so I don't really have a preference. If anyone is looking for an opponent too, feel free to drop me a PM. Helmet Wink

Cheers,
Brus
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New to the community, opponent wanted! - by BBrus - 05-25-2013, 05:29 AM