• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Lone Pine Under the Big Top The Anzacs
05-22-2013, 12:05 AM,
RE: Lone Pine Under the Big Top The Anzacs
Turn #2

After watching the replay of Phil's turn took quite a few casualties and will have to rally some units before I can resume my attack.

In the south with the 3rd New South Wales bn.
Bco. 2nd and 4th plts.fire on Turkish units at 20pt obj.(19,6) pinning them and then I launched the assault which was successful then from there the units fired on Turkish unit at 20pt.obj.(19,5) pinning them I launched an assault with the 4th plt Bcc. which was successful.
Bco. 1st and 3rd plt. my plan with these two plts was to move behind in the steps of the 2nd and 4th plts to get into the trenches but every time i tried to rally a unit another would end up being pinned so they ended up being stuck in place so plan B was I fired with these units at the Turkish mg unit and rifle plt at 20pt obj at(17,8) causing a few casualties.

C co .Most of 3rd and 4th plts pinned at the exit hex tunnel (17,6) unable to rally them so they are stuck in place for this turn.
1st and 2nd plts are stuck in place at the entry tunnel hex(15,7) cannot move forward to the exit tunnel hex due to stacking limitations. so they fired at Turkish mg squad and rifle plt at 20pt obj.(17,8)causing a few casualties.

A and D companies still waiting to move into the tunnels but need C and B companies to clear out of the tunnel system before they can move forward.

In the North with the 4th New South Wales.

D co.1st,2nd and 3rd companies stayed in their trenches and fired at Turkish unit at 20pt obj.(16,3) pinning them 4th plt was in reserve.

Cco. at the tunnel exit hexes 3rd and 4th plts at tunnel exit hex(16,4) assaulted pinned Turkish unit at 20 pt obj.(16,3) the assault failed leaving both platoons pinned. 1st and 2nd plts.at exit hex(17,5) assaulted Turkish unit at 20 pt.obj. (17,4) assault failed leaving both platoons pinned but left Turkish unit demoralised C company's attack a utter failure.

A and B companies stuck waiting to move into the tunnel exit hex but cant due to Charlie companies failed attack.

To sum up
Casualties so far at the end of my turn #2
3 leaders
111 men

I could be in trouble in this one if i cant get the assaulting companies out of the tunnel exit hexes and into Phil's trenches the reserve companies cant get into the fight and every turn i can t get into the trenches will Let Phil to rush his reserves into the trench.

So far I have captured 3 objective 20pt(18,6) 20pt(19,6) 20pt(19,5)
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lone Pine Under the Big Top The Anzacs - by Landser34 - 05-22-2013, 12:05 AM