• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Moscow '42 update available.
01-28-2013, 08:02 AM,
RE: New Moscow '42 update available.
(01-27-2013, 11:28 PM)ComradeP Wrote: Apologies, I seem to have jumped the gun. After checking the Panzer division organization, it's correct for the AA units. I initially feared the vehicles were abstracted into the mixed PzJ units, but they are there, just stacked with the HQ in the rear.

Gordon, I agree that it can be very easy to get lost in the details. Due to my own work on scenarios for other games, I have developed sort of a natural habit to first see what seems wrong instead of what's right, as it makes it easier to detect errors. In this case, I jumped the gun on the Panzer division AA units. I commented on the motorized 20mm units because it seemed weird that they were represented by a truck-mounted 20mm gun.

David, regarding the Tank brigades, the main thing that seems peculiar to me is that they have truck-mounted AA guns in early December, but I understand that from a gameplay and historical perspective, TOE changes during a scenario can be slightly abstracted.

I guess I have just been staring at strength overviews too long in the past week, so again: apologies.

ComradeP,

No offense taken!

I appreciate peer review. One reason this thread is here is because people identified errors. Please don't stop staring at h mass of data. It's what I did!

David
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New Moscow '42 update available. - by Strela - 01-23-2013, 07:06 PM
RE: New Moscow '42 update available. - by Strela - 01-25-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: New Moscow '42 update available. - by Strela - 01-28-2013, 08:02 AM