• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Korsun '44 question
12-23-2012, 04:43 PM,
RE: Korsun '44 question
(12-23-2012, 11:02 AM)LyleGorch Wrote: The German forces became isolated in the following turn. The inner line will soon be formed and moved northward. The ZOC line was formed with regular infantry and tank units.

As for "HTH" -- gee, I thought it meant "Heart to Heart" or "Hip to Hip." It is still possible solo -- I arrange two chairs, facing each other, and move back and forth as needed. The computer rests on a lazy susan.

Head to head, in my humble opionion, which apparently involves two owners of one each, but as it is in the case of hot seat, it's perfectly doable for one participant running two shops at the same time , pretending he's not nuts and that he hasn't just seen what he has just seen or otherwise. Pretty bizzarre idea that I have never attempted to follow, even though I used to hot seat some shorter, smaller scenarios off Steel Panthers: Main Battle Tank with a good friend of mine and that was fun and sheer entertainment, especially keeping a poker face.Once, in Vietnam, in a rice paddy next to a little hamlet, my VC comrades spotted his platoon on a routine patrol and greeted them warmly ... Alright, sorry, I got myself a little carried away ...Back to business.

On Your own it's a great idea to observe and learn how the game engine works, but not much esle I'd say - once You're done with that, bear in mind I'd still be strongly advocating pursuing a PBEM mode with any of the excellent fellow wargamers here at the Club - the greatest place to find some opponents - decent ones, to say the least. Keep the community alive, buddy.

Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Korsun '44 question - by LyleGorch - 12-20-2012, 06:10 AM
RE: Korsun '44 question - by Ricky B - 12-20-2012, 12:22 PM
RE: Korsun '44 question - by LyleGorch - 12-20-2012, 02:35 PM
RE: Korsun '44 question - by burroughs - 12-20-2012, 07:56 PM
RE: Korsun '44 question - by Liebchen - 12-21-2012, 08:27 AM
RE: Korsun '44 question - by JDR Dragoon - 12-21-2012, 08:44 AM
RE: Korsun '44 question - by LyleGorch - 12-23-2012, 11:02 AM
RE: Korsun '44 question - by burroughs - 12-23-2012, 04:43 PM