• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Good reason for strict purchase limits
09-13-2012, 06:48 AM,
RE: Good reason for strict purchase limits
(09-13-2012, 06:04 AM)rampantone Wrote: Yep agreed eltorrente, anyway you try to spin it purchasing mass tanks and scamming your opponent with a "Well we agreed on no Tigers but you didn't say I couldn't spam Panthers" is lame and an exploitation of the games flexible QB purchase system.

It's funny Weapon42 how you are offering remedies to the problem talking about systems from CMx1 yet previous posts from you and your opponents clearly show all you're interested in is exploiting the lack of a balance system to make sure you gain a win as easily as possible.

Whatever toots your horn man, but don't scam people in to setting up a ladder game with you and then bring an iron wall of tanks and say "sorry for your luck, you didn't specify it in the rules" lol come on man.

"Purchasing mass tanks and scamming my opponent"

Never have done that its all discussed up front, so thats incorrect.

"Well we agreed on no Tigers but you didn't say I couldn't spam Panthers" is lame and an exploitation of the games flexible QB purchase system. "

I do not agree

"It's funny Weapon42 how you are offering remedies to the problem talking about systems from CMx1 yet previous posts from you and your opponents clearly show all you're interested in is exploiting the lack of a balance system to make sure you gain a win as easily as possible."

All im interested in is playing the game, not exploiting anything , I do enjoy exploiting weak defenses and poor attack plans though, I have to admit that,lol.And to make sure I gain a win as easily as possible would imply that Im interested in an all armor attack against
infantry on a flat open map just to gain a ladder victory which Im not.

So another falsehood.

Again for the record if anyone wishes a mirror game under any groundrules dicussed, thats fine by me.I dont know what could be more fair than that.

As far as a mix implying a mixed battle.I agree with you to a certain extent.But guys like Eltorrente and rampantone will say when they are loosing,"you didnt mix it up enough", oh you bought crack infantry?thats lame, regular and below is realistic.It never ends,lol.

Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good reason for strict purchase limits - by weapon2010 - 09-13-2012, 06:48 AM