• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Good reason for strict purchase limits
09-09-2012, 07:21 AM,
RE: Good reason for strict purchase limits
(09-09-2012, 06:53 AM)weapon42 Wrote: I like playing more than anything, and yes I like winning more than losing,who doesnt?anyone would be lying if they said they like losing.

You may have missed where I said, "I play ladder games because it's fun to be competitive, but the journey is more fun than the win or the loss at the end.

Of course it's more fun to win than to lose, otherwise there would be no competition. :)

I would rather lose a close victory with both sides having realistic forces in a back-and-forth battle, than a total victory because I picked nothing but Panthers. Seriously.

Quote:Obviosly your proud of your 100 wins, you just told us all about your 100 wins.

Well, you asked me how many victories I had. Crazy

Should I have not answered?

Quote:have no idea how you play, but you claim to know about how I play and know nothing about me.
"Do-anything-for-a-victory style of play", you have the wrong guy.

I'm basing information about how you play, which came from you.

You're the one talking proudly about picking nothing but Panthers.

Quote:" And your an idiot for making that statement.Not a much of a tactics guy."?Could'nt be further from the truth.

You said: "Das Tiger just recently delt me a total loss and I took 9 Panthers.He played better than I did, thats it."

So, I'm assuming you are, in fact, a "tactics guy"?
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good reason for strict purchase limits - by eltorrente - 09-09-2012, 07:21 AM