• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Good reason for strict purchase limits
09-04-2012, 09:24 AM,
RE: Good reason for strict purchase limits
Seems like a pretty cheap and lame thing to do in my opinion. I would like to bring more PzIV's to the fight but I'm convinced there is something bugged with their spotting, at least I find them too unreliable and sketchy to use. Maybe it's just a whole lot of bad luck but damage is done, they don't last much longer then a Marder III it seems anyway, in a tank duel. Would rather bring a Stug or even an Assault Gun then a PzIV to be honest.

Just picked up the CW module so looking forward to trying out some Marder I's and PzII (Which for some reason aren't available in QB selection, whats up with that?) though I read just a little over 100 PzII were used in the West. I bring Panthers usually, 1 per Company possibly two depending on the terrain and if I'm confident my opponent will bring 76mm's.

Do you mean you had four separate air missions or four sorties from one mission? Either way I'm surprised they didn't help you more... Would tend to agree with you that Medium size battles and under should look at using strict rarity as a standard, unless you know you and your opponent wont abuse it.

Never have ran in to lame tactics like this yet thankfully, but it just affirms the need to clarify any house rules or concerns you have with your opponent from previous fights.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good reason for strict purchase limits - by rampantone - 09-04-2012, 09:24 AM