• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Request for an Important Thread: "Rules of Engagement for PBEM Games"
04-29-2012, 12:57 AM,
RE: Request for an Important Thread: "Rules of Engagement for PBEM Games"
(04-28-2012, 10:58 PM)PawelM Wrote: HSL,
I never intended to question any specifics of your or anyones else ROE.

Yes, I understood that. I added mine for clarity in the discussion. Not so that they would be dissected.

(04-28-2012, 10:58 PM)PawelM Wrote: As for top gun advice, your message on the ROE was clear

Clarity over all. Including agreement.

(04-28-2012, 10:58 PM)PawelM Wrote: Lets imagine player A and B want to play each other. They do have non overlaping ROEs. Even if the player A has more commonly accepted rules as he might think (whatever more commonly accepted rules mean :) ) they might not be as common and knwon to player B. If they both fail to discuss ROE and base their play on their assumptions, then IMHO they equally guilty. And I think it should not have anything to do whose rules are more widely accepted.

Truth.

(04-28-2012, 10:58 PM)PawelM Wrote: Did I manage to make it understandable enough and not offend or upset anyone

I did not see offense nor was I upset in any post that I responded to. Though, I may have had a bit of trouble understanding what you were initially trying to say. I am sure that it was mostly me. Helmet Smile

I think Hawk summed it up pretty well too.

:drink:

HSL

Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Request for an Important Thread: "Rules of Engagement for PBEM Games" - by Herr Straße Laufer - 04-29-2012, 12:57 AM