• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Request for an Important Thread: "Rules of Engagement for PBEM Games"
04-28-2012, 07:13 PM,
RE: Request for an Important Thread: "Rules of Engagement for PBEM Games"
I try and not question anyone taste. I have an equal respect for those adhering to additional ROE's for increased realism and more historical game experience as I have for those choosing to play 'gamey' way. To me this is purely a matter of taste how people play. I prefer not to asign ideallistic chivarlic badge to the former ones and making neandertals lacking a moral spine of the latter ones.

I will happily play both ways and enjoy it eqully and this again my personal taste.

Out of respect and to avoid misunderstandigs the rule one of Hawks law is the key one hear.

It would not cross my mind to be upset with someone about breakin a rule I did not make an effort to make them aware of.
some might say this is reasonable expectation some might say this is personal tatse. But to be honest we can dismiss any expectation with the latter label and the we encrouching a dangerous territory of tryind and assessin whose rule is more valid .... A purely subjective stuff

Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Request for an Important Thread: "Rules of Engagement for PBEM Games" - by PawelM - 04-28-2012, 07:13 PM