• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Request for an Important Thread: "Rules of Engagement for PBEM Games"
04-28-2012, 09:25 AM,
RE: Request for an Important Thread: "Rules of Engagement for PBEM Games"
Hey guys,

I only really started PBEM in earnest a month ago, maybe a little longer. Didn't know of Hawks Rules, but he's a hell of a good guy to play against!! I prefer to be as historical as possible, like Ed says, trucks, etc. unarmed transport, transport your fare to within 400 meters of the front, dismount, get the hell out of Dodge!! No scouting with these either, I usually will ask what the player prefers, I even play with VV, just because it intrigues me!

Ed, I have to look into the mechanics of EA, but what is the deal with this, sorry, did NOT read that part of the manual!! There seems to be a bit of controversy over this rule, I just play with it on, but isn't that a good idea? And I'm not being a smartass, I just didn't read on this, I mod mostly!!

Anyhow, you guys have made a PBEM'r out of me, totally sucks to play the AI now, thank you very F'in much!! Thanks to all you willing players out there, it is an honor to be a member of this fine club!!

Mike
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Request for an Important Thread: "Rules of Engagement for PBEM Games" - by Warhorse - 04-28-2012, 09:25 AM