• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

H2H Medal Awards
01-20-2012, 10:55 AM,
RE: H2H Medal Awards
Gents: Smoke7

It was brought to my attention that there had been a previous badge award system in place with the H2H Testing process. I decided to roll it out.

So, in addition to awarding bonus points to both developers and play testers, folks who are involved in taking scenarios through the H2H Section will also receive badges. No harm? No foul? Idea2

I wanted to provide additional incentive to scenario developers, to utilize the H2H Testing process and to promote this area.

Badge rewards have been distributed to the recipients! Congratulations! cheers

I greatly appreciate all the hard work that both scenario developers and play testers perform to bring these creations to life!

The question currently on the table, is how best to reward play testers? There are badges, but no criteria assigned for awarding them? Idea2

Sure, they receive bonus points currently, just like scenario developers, but I thought it would also be good to award badges. In the end, if it it too cumbersome a process, I'll drop the idea for test player badges.

Anyhow, I started this thread to solicit feedback from players. Appreciate the input so far! Thanks guys! Cheers3
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
H2H Medal Awards - by Kool Kat - 01-20-2012, 01:43 AM
RE: H2H Medal Awards - by Scud - 01-20-2012, 05:17 AM
RE: H2H Medal Awards - by Kool Kat - 01-20-2012, 06:55 AM
RE: H2H Medal Awards - by Herr Straße Laufer - 01-20-2012, 09:07 AM
RE: H2H Medal Awards - by Otto von Blotto - 01-20-2012, 09:51 AM
RE: H2H Medal Awards - by Scud - 01-20-2012, 10:15 AM
RE: H2H Medal Awards - by Kool Kat - 01-20-2012, 10:55 AM