• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

HPS MC recon choppers and gunships in flight
01-19-2012, 09:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-25-2012, 03:54 AM by burroughs.)
RE: HPS MC recon choppers and gunships in flight
(01-19-2012, 08:16 AM)JDR Dragoon Wrote: Tried setting up a test scenario where I gave a strike mission a 2/1 AA value. Did absolutely squat. So we can conclude that airstrikes, even when they have a non-zero AA value, will do nothing to flying helicopters.

I see, too bad perhaps since I am used from the TOAW III theatres to use my air assets actively along both vertical and horizontal axes and boast with some good results mainly.

The mistake was to rush Polish divisions to their objectives in the transport mode yet before the dusk set in so they were subject to NATO interdiction strikes which raised the loss ratio including the supply units which I am suppossed to conserve for later. Now I am facing some terrible bottlenecks since the DFR 6th Panzer Grenadier Div apparently decided to make a stand and I am slowly folding their right southernmost wing.I guess I could have known better by means of pure common sense, but ... I need to be fast on my objectives within some 48 hours for the fear of some desperate nuclear strikes.

Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HPS MC recon choppers and gunships in flight - by burroughs - 01-19-2012, 09:18 AM