• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario Testing for Ladder Points?
01-17-2012, 08:20 AM,
RE: Scenario Testing for Ladder Points?
On that point, people get points for example for winning the picture identification contest (I used to participate in that regularly). If you can get points for identifying a picture, why can you not get points for committing months (at least in the case of large scenarios like most of mine) to play testing? I'm not talking about myself here, I'm talking about others who have play tested these scenarios against their friends and other folks in the club. Personally, I'm more interested in win percentages/ESL than point totals, but that's me. Moreover, I'm not sure I really grasp why this is apparently such a big deal to some folks here. Why not just take a vote either of the club membership or of the officers, or Jim could just make a ruling, and be done with it? Seems a great deal of to-do about something of very little overall importance to me.

But then, again, I'm not as active in the club as some and perhaps there are nuances here I'm missing. Anyone have a short explanation of the overall concerns about this?

LR
If you run, you'll only die tired.

One hand on the wheel, and one in the flame,
One foot on the gas, and one in the grave.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Scenario Testing for Ladder Points? - by Scud - 01-15-2012, 08:15 AM
RE: Scenario Testing for Ladder Points? - by Larry Reese - 01-17-2012, 08:20 AM
RE: Scenario Testing for Ladder Points? - by Scud - 01-17-2012, 11:11 AM
RE: Scenario Testing for Ladder Points? - by Scud - 01-17-2012, 01:39 PM