• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Some questions about France '40
12-25-2011, 06:09 AM,
RE: Some questions about France '40
(12-25-2011, 05:30 AM)jonnymacbrown Wrote: "I also don't know what you mean that you are not looking for trouble: what do you want me to do? You say the GD should be B instead of A, so I rush out and change it in the _Alt in that regard because you say a large majority of people agree with you? This is just plain silly to be honest; maybe we should let the discussion develop before you make it sound like I am trying to sweep it under the carpet; you misunderstand my intent and the intent of the _Alt if you think that is true. I am merely being inquisitive before I go in bashing about in the OOB with a hammer."

I am not nor was I ever talking about your mod(s). Gross Deutschland was rated A in the original game. My comments about that and other aspects of the game were just general. I was one of the first buyers of F 40. Then, French defense was rated 12 and they got badly chewed up. The designers then updated the best of the French units to 14 and produced a really neat German variable deployment scenario. There were still complaints about French morale and low defense. These questions were posed many years ago but not ever resolved except in your mods; but I wasn't talking about them. I don't know that too many people play any of the stock scenarios anymore which is why I guess you thought my comments were directed at vmods; which I believe solved the worst of the problems by rating all Allied units 16 defense. jonny :conf:

Ah, perhaps it was confusion on my part then. Apologies then.

Well, let it be known that I am perfectly fine with changing the GD to B quality in the _Alt if the community thinks it necessary; I just need some discussion on that first. Feedback is welcome at vmods.com forums (I don't like the pollute the blitz with it). ;)

Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Some questions about France '40 - by Archijerej - 12-22-2011, 09:56 PM
RE: Some questions about France '40 - by Volcano Man - 12-25-2011, 06:09 AM
RE: Some questions about France '40 - by Narwan - 12-27-2011, 01:02 AM
RE: Some questions about France '40 - by Narwan - 12-27-2011, 08:33 AM
RE: Some questions about France '40 - by Narwan - 12-29-2011, 01:43 AM
RE: Some questions about France '40 - by FM WarB - 12-27-2011, 02:03 AM
RE: Some questions about France '40 - by smurf309 - 12-27-2011, 03:46 AM
RE: Some questions about France '40 - by smurf309 - 12-27-2011, 06:02 AM