• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Some questions about France '40
12-24-2011, 04:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-24-2011, 05:04 PM by Volcano Man.)
RE: Some questions about France '40
(12-24-2011, 01:18 PM)jonnymacbrown Wrote:
(12-24-2011, 01:07 PM)Volcano Man Wrote:
(12-24-2011, 12:25 PM)jonnymacbrown Wrote: That's not really the solution to the problem because it's not just one person asking for change.

Well..... who is asking for this change? I mean, if people were posting at vmods.com that F40 is unbalanced, and/or suggesting changes (like the one you mention) then I would surely do it. Why not start a discussion about it over there? Other than that, yes, it does seem to me like it is just one person asking for this change. ;)

Comon Ed, there's one person asking about it today because an f 40 thread opened up. Over the years there have been a multitude. Maybe those issues were resolved, or maybe just so few people play f 40 anymore, that nobody cares anyhow. I don't know. Maybe I will design a scenario. I'm not looking for trouble. jonny Big Grin

Seriously, I haven't heard a peep about this. Where is the multitude? Perhaps you can search the posts and find this multitude and post the links here so we can all read it (you do not count as a multitude BTW). ;) The truth is, this is the first I have heard of what you claim is some sort of momentous outcry about the GD regiment being overrated. All I know is, the forums at vmods.com have been quiet for some time and I don't recall ever reading any huge complaints on this topic (when the forums there are quiet then it usually means people are content).

I also don't know what you mean that you are not looking for trouble: what do you want me to do? You say the GD should be B instead of A, so I rush out and change it in the _Alt in that regard because you say a large majority of people agree with you? This is just plain silly to be honest; maybe we should let the discussion develop before you make it sound like I am trying to sweep it under the carpet; you misunderstand my intent and the intent of the _Alt if you think that is true. I am merely being inquisitive before I go in bashing about in the OOB with a hammer.

In any case, as I said I am busy; if this discussion develops then great, otherwise I am sitting on the side lines from here until I see some substantial outcry in regards to unit qualities in F40_Alt. Ugh, I guess this is this week's whipping post topic.... Whip
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Some questions about France '40 - by Archijerej - 12-22-2011, 09:56 PM
RE: Some questions about France '40 - by Volcano Man - 12-24-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: Some questions about France '40 - by Narwan - 12-27-2011, 01:02 AM
RE: Some questions about France '40 - by Narwan - 12-27-2011, 08:33 AM
RE: Some questions about France '40 - by Narwan - 12-29-2011, 01:43 AM
RE: Some questions about France '40 - by FM WarB - 12-27-2011, 02:03 AM
RE: Some questions about France '40 - by smurf309 - 12-27-2011, 03:46 AM
RE: Some questions about France '40 - by smurf309 - 12-27-2011, 06:02 AM