• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Chronicles of V Panzer Army
12-07-2011, 09:16 AM,
Chronicles of V Panzer Army
Generals,
I have finally played or almost played most of these from both sides and have found major errors in the OOB file for Americans. All the airborne and infantry divisions are from 1942 and are almost useless against the modern German armor and not all that good against infantry either. I guess my next project will be rewriting the entire OOB for the Allieed infantry to update to 1944 units. I reckon this will take me a fair amount of time to do and then redo the scenarios. My apologies for not picking this up sooner but I only noticed it when I commanded the famed 101st stand at Bastogne and to my surprise they were completed ineffective and overun by armor with very little infantry support. I have checked all the scenarios and they all have the same defect. To get a true read on victory levels I would suggest that only objective points be used when comparing victory levels. I will fix this as soon as I can and re-release the scenarios.

My apologies for the screw up but the OOB looked good on the drawing board. Like the guy said in the dirty dozen "They're pretty Colonel,but can they fight" answer is not very well in 1944 :-)

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of V Panzer Army - by Von Earlmann - 12-07-2011, 09:16 AM
RE: Chronicles of V Panzer Army - by Big Ivan - 12-07-2011, 10:15 AM
RE: Chronicles of V Panzer Army - by Crossroads - 12-07-2011, 08:40 PM
RE: Chronicles of V Panzer Army - by Ashcloud - 12-08-2011, 12:19 AM
RE: Chronicles of V Panzer Army - by Von Earlmann - 12-08-2011, 09:48 AM
RE: Chronicles of V Panzer Army - by Crossroads - 12-08-2011, 03:55 AM
RE: Chronicles of V Panzer Army - by Larry Reese - 12-09-2011, 02:14 PM
RE: Chronicles of V Panzer Army - by Crossroads - 12-09-2011, 03:37 PM