• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Teangames-commitment
10-10-2011, 09:39 AM,
RE: Teangames-commitment
(10-10-2011, 08:54 AM)Ivan The Big Wrote: Team games are not for me. I feel there is a bunch of bias there with inter-connected old long standing friends who have been working the CS system since 1998.

The first time I tried it I found later on in the game I was an outsider involved with five others who were good if not best of friends.

Basically after a time my opinion or suggestions didn't count. When the game was over and my side lost, someone from the opposite side had the tenacity to say that I wasn't invited to another, the next proposed team game because some of the things I said in defiance were not appropriate as voted by the players! Hmmm, strange that would come from the opposing side!? So be it...

Anyone in a team game who expects a fast turn rate, may as well live on Mars and I mean live on Mars.

Family, Children and work will always take first slot with me before playing a CS game and I think there is a lot of CS players out there that feel the same way.
Thanks for hearing me out and have a nice day!

Ivan the Big:smoke:

Team games are not for everyone and I agree with you family etc come first.I disagree with the suggestion that team games have to be slow...I have played them in the past when we did 2 turns a day.....that's right a day not a week......I am currently playing one where we are doing about 1 turn per day.....of course there will be delays at times..........but the key to that is having the courtesy to inform the others of problems and if required have a team mate play the turn..poor turn rate is usually laziness or lack of commitment......or even worse lack of enough courtesy to either make other arrangements or get out or better yet follow your advice and just not play.........no insult intended just voicing my thots.......team games are fun if done right but they are not for everybody.

VE
I'll take a good team game anyday......I'll end a bad one fast :-)
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Teangames-commitment - by Von Luck - 10-10-2011, 02:54 AM
RE: Teangames-commitment - by Glint - 10-10-2011, 05:28 AM
RE: Teangames-commitment - by PawelM - 10-10-2011, 05:58 AM
RE: Teangames-commitment - by Von Luck - 10-10-2011, 06:11 AM
RE: Teangames-commitment - by Glint - 10-10-2011, 06:43 AM
RE: Teangames-commitment - by Big Ivan - 10-10-2011, 08:54 AM
RE: Teangames-commitment - by Von Earlmann - 10-10-2011, 09:39 AM
RE: Teangames-commitment - by von Manstein - 10-11-2011, 02:15 AM
RE: Teangames-commitment - by Dragoon - 10-11-2011, 05:15 AM
RE: Teangames-commitment - by PawelM - 10-11-2011, 08:21 PM