• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

How Many Active players are in the Camp. Series Ladder
08-23-2011, 09:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-24-2011, 03:16 AM by Kool Kat.)
RE: How Many Active players are in the Camp. Series Ladder
Gents: :smoke:

I think the reasons players either post or do not post on these forums is as myriad and varied as the players themselves? :chin:

And taking a snap shot of current forum activity... Lots of players looking for opponents... lots of players participating in PBeM matches and CS ladder (thanks Terry for running the numbers there!)... some interesting subject and off-topic threads... and all conducted in a civil and respective manner.

This thread is an example of an interesting topic that is generating a good number of responses from different players? :chin:

And for me... I don't have reservations on starting various subject threads and polls... even off-topic ones like "What are you doing this summer?" (12 replies / over 300 views) I'm naturally curious and I thought it would be interesting for both me and other Blitz players to learn something "non-PBeM" related about their opponents. Apparently, other folks thought the same?

To butcher a Field of Dreams movie line... "If you start an interesting thread, they will come." ;)

I'm pretty content here at the CS Forums... and IMO it "can" be a "mind stimulating" environment... provided players participate and contribute.

Sounds like a pretty "kool" ;) virtual "playground" to hang out in to me! :cool2:

Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Many Active players are in the Camp. Series Ladder - by Kool Kat - 08-23-2011, 09:28 PM