• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

How Many Active players are in the Camp. Series Ladder
08-22-2011, 09:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-22-2011, 10:54 PM by Kool Kat.)
RE: How Many Active players are in the Camp. Series Ladder
Keith:

And your point is? :chin:

I count over 14+ different threads on "Page #1" (Normal Forum) with approx 300 replies with daily posts?

Just taking a sample of the number of "Page #1" replies from some of the other Blitz Club Forums... Combat Series (Approx 100 replies)... Tiller Operational (Approx 100 replies)... Squad Battles (maybe 50 replies?)... Steel Panthers (maybe 50 replies?)

So... from a "quantity" standpoint... CS forums are "out replying" many other Blitz Forums... so let's take a look at "quality" threads...

Here are some threads that generated good discussion posts... all posted in the last 3-4 months:

"A few armored car musings..."
"Turn Save Counter: Blessing or Curse?"
"STUGS"
"What needs to be done to improve the CS forums?"
"The Banzai"
"Infantry carried in half tracks"
"Extreme assault tactics - What works best?"

IMO... the CS forum is currently generating both "quantity" (# of replies) and "quality" (threads)... so don't see a problem here? :chin:

P.S. I've been a Blitz Club member since 2006... so your referenced period was before my time.
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Many Active players are in the Camp. Series Ladder - by Kool Kat - 08-22-2011, 09:37 PM