• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Ostfront Tourney Fog of War question
08-20-2011, 09:30 PM,
RE: Ostfront Tourney Fog of War question
(08-20-2011, 06:31 AM)TheBigRedOne Wrote: Bill

I think you are thinking WAY too much on this.

Gamey tactics, at least what I've seen here in the SB world, are few and far between. You can't pretend not to necessarily know where things could be because you're playing a mirror, or have played the game before. It is what it is. Moving around a potential minefield is one thing if you generally know where it is. Flipping back and forth between your game and an open version of the game to specifically avoid individual hexes, well that may be another. I guess I always assume that someone could do that, but most guys I know here aren't that gung-ho to win. Maybe I just don't want it as badly as some...

Play hard, do what you think you feel is appropriate and go from there. Most guys around here have a solid amount of respect for each other and aren't necessarily worried about winning at all costs. In my 2 something years as moderator I've had no-one bring an issue to me about poor gamesmanship or potential cheating. This cannot be said for other games here...

What you're doing is fine, and your opponent seems to think so as well. It's all good fun.

I agree completely.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Ostfront Tourney Fog of War question - by Rabbit - 08-19-2011, 09:27 AM
RE: Ostfront Tourney Fog of War question - by Archijerej - 08-20-2011, 09:30 PM