• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Official World in Flames Tournament Thread
11-08-2010, 12:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-08-2010, 06:12 PM by Crossroads.)
RE: IT IS ON! (Need scenarios for 1939) The World in Flames Tournament - The Prelude
Cheers Ernst cheers It was quite a lot, but hopefully other forums can now copy the concept and have the same fun as we are about to!

Nemesis, I added you to the Axis team. Rudolph H., you go to Allied side. OK? As there is a lack for scenarios this early, I suggest you two start to battle out the Big Bully, so that we can have another result from the Balkans.

Wait until you get the game password from the CinCs, though!

Nemesis I just e-mailed the Axis password to you.

Rudolph H., Larry is off for the weekend, but he will send you the Allied password shortly I am sure.

EDIT: Nemesis had to drop out at least for a while, hopefully he is around for future rounds. So I guess Rudolph H. that puts you to the Reserves until 1939, unless we get an additional player. The Prelude is just one round, so the next round should not be that far off.

Everyone: You should now have an email from me including an Excel spreadsheet where I put a lot of the tournament stuff into. The Axis team should also have received the first round of orders for The Prelude. If you have not received anything, then the e-mail available in your profile page is propably not working.

EDIT NOV 8: I've come to realise not everyone has Microsoft Excel available. The spreadsheet I've sent is by no means mandatory or even necessary for this tournament. It contains the Tournament rules that are posted in the Tournament thread, teams together with e-mails, available from the email and Blitz profile pages, and the Scenario / player information that is posted to Tournament thread as well.

EDIT NOV 8: Some of the files seemed to have gone AWOL from the scenario database... Rod has re-loaded his scenarios including ** Abyssinia's last hope so they should now be available. Thanks!
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: IT IS ON! (Need scenarios for 1939) The World in Flames Tournament - The Prelude - by Crossroads - 11-08-2010, 12:34 AM
Axis Major Victory - by Ashcloud - 01-31-2011, 06:12 PM
Looking for a 1939 game - by Ashcloud - 02-12-2011, 07:38 PM
Available for Axis side - by Ashcloud - 05-30-2011, 05:00 PM
RE: Available for Axis side - by Crossroads - 05-30-2011, 07:59 PM
RE: Available for Axis side - by Ashcloud - 05-30-2011, 08:05 PM
Majog Vs Borisforas completed - by majog - 04-16-2013, 06:53 AM