• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Official World in Flames Tournament Thread
11-02-2010, 03:39 AM,
RE: Hostilities Imminent! (Still Recruiting) The World in Flames Tournament - The Prelude
Yes, I am definitively thinking phases for the upcoming years as well. So many scenarios to choose from... Let alone fronts. We might end up with years where we are battling two phases for WF, two phases for EF and one phase for RS... Or possibly even more. 1943 and 1944 have loads and loads of scenarios. But again, we will only play the fun and the balanced ones :)

I like to be flexible with rules as well. As there is no armour to speak of in these early scenarios, let us choose all rules ON except VV, AF that are OFF.

We can agree to rotate these rules as well. For a year with several phases, one phase can be with AF on and one with AF off. Anyone unhappy by either one can only concentrate on one of the phases.

The Prelude will only be one phase. 1939 might be one or two phases, given the number of scenarios. 1940, well I have not gone that far yet, but certainly two phases. 1941, and especially 1942, the Pacific really kicks in as well.

For now, I would like to hear how everyone feels about the initial teams, and possibly with one Axis team member migrating to Allied team just to make it even. On the other hand, two completely new participants to Allied cause would make the teams equal again. Let us see.

Let me know if any of you is not happy about which side they are on, after that we can start to distribute the first scenarios around.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hostilities Imminent! (Still Recruiting) The World in Flames Tournament - The Prelude - by Crossroads - 11-02-2010, 03:39 AM
Axis Major Victory - by Ashcloud - 01-31-2011, 06:12 PM
Looking for a 1939 game - by Ashcloud - 02-12-2011, 07:38 PM
Available for Axis side - by Ashcloud - 05-30-2011, 05:00 PM
RE: Available for Axis side - by Crossroads - 05-30-2011, 07:59 PM
RE: Available for Axis side - by Ashcloud - 05-30-2011, 08:05 PM
Majog Vs Borisforas completed - by majog - 04-16-2013, 06:53 AM