• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Forum-improving lively topic #KKR1/10
10-29-2010, 12:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-29-2010, 12:49 PM by K K Rossokolski.)
RE: Forum-improving lively topic #KKR1/10
Why not by phone, if we can overcome the language barrier....... Mrs KKR and I (she is from the Maritimes) still have difficulty after 40+ years LOL.
My initial thoughts were to start with a small scen, pulling off the reinfs, making the adjustments, resetting the reinfs. Am I right you are talking about working in the code pages (is that the right word?) I will give it a try. Have done it with the day/night/day thing.

Re Itie trucks, you are aware they are still VP 1. You gave me a mod which I include with new scens as needed. I will ut a note on the Matrix site.

Very busy over the next couple of weeks.....kids moving house. I will contact you by email to arrange a time to call. We have a good plan for calling. I can remember when it cost an arm and a leg.
BTW...not just trucks. If done, it should be done for all transport elements that have had capacity doubled. Which is just about everything.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forum-improving lively topic #KKR1/10 - by K K Rossokolski - 10-29-2010, 12:03 PM