• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Can someone delete/update the dead scenarios?
10-09-2010, 09:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-09-2010, 09:53 AM by Mad Russian.)
RE: Can someone delete/update the dead scenarios?
I understand about the downloads.

What isn't generally known, is that you guys have some of the only copies of some of my scenarios. They were taken from The Proving Grounds and brought here for play. The Proving Grounds is where scenarios, for the rest of the community, go to get playtesting done. They are not finished/released scenarios.

Some of those never were released because the balance was never good enough to release them. I fixed the scenario files for those I still have. Some of them just had information added and no files.

I did the best I could to update them.

Originally I asked that all my scenarios be downloaded from The Scenario Depot II to keep unreleased scenarios from being played as balanced. It also allowed me to update all my scenarios in one place on the internet. Now that I'm not making CM scenarios any longer and I'm not making updates there's no reason they can't be put here for downloading.

Good Hunting.

MR
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone delete/update the dead scenarios? - by Mad Russian - 10-09-2010, 09:49 AM