• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Mod for Operation Compass WIP
08-24-2010, 04:52 AM,
RE: Mod for Operation Compass WIP
The images were chosen to show off some of the new national symbols on some of the units.

So if you look closely you'll see Indian flags, an ensign of the Italian Royal Navy, the fascist emblem of the Camicie Neri (Black Shirts), the crowned coat of arms of the house of Savoy (the emblem of the Regia Esercito), an Australian flag (I forgot to show an example of the New Zealand flag, and yes, you can tell it's different), and the plain vanilla Italian flag that I use as the national symbol for the Libyan auxilliaries (Mussolini's Muslim Italians).

The last picture shows Black Shirts, Italian regulars, and Italian auxilliaries in close proximity on the same map. The Black Shirts are shown in the tropical version of their unit colors, and the base colors for Italian regulars and Libyan auxiliaries are very close: the auxiliaries are really Italian units, just a bit more folkloric.

There were some problems with my image database over the weekend that have now been resolved, so if you go to the Gamesquad website you can compare these unit images to the ones that show up in plain vanilla Alamein. Pay close attention to the Indian units' headgear.

http://forums.gamesquad.com/showthread.p...ns-Alamein
History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Mod for Operation Compass WIP - by Philippe - 08-21-2010, 05:46 AM
RE: Mod for Operation Compass WIP - by enigma6584 - 08-21-2010, 06:28 AM
RE: Mod for Operation Compass WIP - by Mr Grumpy - 08-21-2010, 06:38 AM
RE: Mod for Operation Compass WIP - by Philippe - 08-24-2010, 04:52 AM