• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

TOD and ES arriving today!
07-20-2010, 01:22 AM,
TOD and ES arriving today!
First off, I am glad that I found this site and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of TOD and ES today, confirmed by USPS tracking (fingers crossed). I have been a wargamer for many years, mainly Close Combat, the original and ABTF. I lost interest after ABTF as it seemed like the engine was changed and I just couldn't get into it. I also played Combat Mission for a while. I have a few ASL games at home but never could find enough people interested in playing them. Recently, I went on a search for an ASL comparable computer game and I stumbled upon HPS Simulations. In my research I found this site and read a lot of reviews about the games. Needless to say, my interest got peaked and my need for wargaming has been pegged for the last few of weeks. As a result, I ordered TOD and ES from NWS Online and felt like a kid in a candy store. Still not sure how I left the store with only two games! Anyway, tonight will be filled with great gaming that I cannot wait for. I plan on working on the game mechanics and learning the system for a week or two and then try my hand at PBEM.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
TOD and ES arriving today! - by GrayTalon - 07-20-2010, 01:22 AM
RE: TOD and ES arriving today! - by cazart! - 07-20-2010, 03:54 AM
RE: TOD and ES arriving today! - by TheBigRedOne - 07-20-2010, 04:43 AM
RE: TOD and ES arriving today! - by jomni - 07-20-2010, 04:30 PM
RE: TOD and ES arriving today! - by GrayTalon - 07-22-2010, 01:18 AM
RE: TOD and ES arriving today! - by Korsun - 07-22-2010, 01:50 AM
RE: TOD and ES arriving today! - by White Eagle - 07-22-2010, 01:55 AM
RE: TOD and ES arriving today! - by jomni - 07-27-2010, 04:16 PM