• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Red Victory locks up during artiller barrages
07-19-2010, 05:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-19-2010, 05:52 AM by White Eagle.)
RE: Red Victory locks up during artiller barrages
(07-19-2010, 05:37 AM)FroBodine Wrote: Most of the time, when an artillery barrage is coming in, the first blast will dislay, then the game will freeze. I will continue to hear the rest of the blasts, but the screen is frozen. When the barrage is completed, the screen will unfreeze and the game will resume, showing the damage from the barrage.

Does anyone else have this problem? Are there any fixes for it?

Thanks!
-=Jeff

I have the same exact problem, it does not happen everytime though. Sometimes 4-5 times a game, sometimes 1-2 times and other games it never happens.

I have found to minimize the problem I do not move the cursor during the artillery barrage, it seems to help "sometimes". Other times even without moving it the screen will still freeze up.

I had read a temporary solution, which I can't find the link to at the moment but it said something about lowering the video acceleration on the video card I think. Unfortunately I have a nvidia 260 card, about a year old and that features if removed from the card.

The freezing doesnt impact the game much at all but it is annoying when it happens.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Red Victory locks up during artiller barrages - by White Eagle - 07-19-2010, 05:52 AM