• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Impressions
06-26-2010, 05:56 AM,
RE: Impressions
Hi to alls

I wish to express my opinion about this game.

When the series Musket and Pike appeared, I got great news, because it is one of my favorite historical periods, together with the Antiquity and Middle Ages, but after several battles I am a little disappointed with the way the game is to address the issue of castle sieges or fortress.

I do not agree that the only way to storm a castle is coming in the door, they figure, "knock, knock, knock, we are the enemy, please let us pass?"
sounds ridiculous, right? :rolleyes:

In my opinion it should improve the gameplay, allowing the artillery to demolish walls, as in the series Napoleonic artillery can destroy bridges. It would also be interesting to have some means to create elements to scale the walls, as occurs in the series Ancient.

Another aspect to improve would provide firepower to the "Thirds", formed a bloc, as with his famous "sleeves" of handguns.

Should also allow a unit is deployed entirely in skirmish mode, you can regroup without having to leave a small unit formed into a column. I find it funny to give orders to a column of five men. ;)

The portraits of Generals of the Napoleonic series, please remove all traces of the game in the series. Whip

Please feedback and suggestions are only constructively to improve the gaming experience.

I look forward a new series title.

Thanks, and sorry for my grammar. My mother tongue is not English.cheers
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Impressions - by Shoopzee - 05-02-2010, 10:49 AM
RE: Impressions - by rahamy - 05-06-2010, 04:15 AM
RE: Impressions - by Shoopzee - 05-07-2010, 05:35 AM
RE: Impressions - by -72- - 06-08-2010, 03:32 PM
RE: Impressions - by kokono - 06-26-2010, 05:56 AM