• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

F 14 Campaign scenario observations
06-14-2010, 09:48 AM,
RE: F 14 Campaign scenario observations
"Historically the 88e DIT raced up to Tournai by rail, which it is positioned to do immediately, and disembarked there to hold the road net by the southwest side of the Scheldt. That full division there can certainly cause some problems for at least a day, maybe more. It would give its life in the process, but it would be deemed as a necessary loss if the Germans were suspected as concentrating everything in that direction. :("

Here is the situation as I gamed it out: The French 88th Division was indeed able to get into position and are holding as night falls on the 22nd. They are engaged with the motorized infantry of 2nd Kav Kommand and are about to be outflanked by the 4th Kav coming down from the north. German 5th Division will arrive shortly. I'd still rather fight my way through those fellows than take on the BEF in a frontal assault @ Mons. Behind the 88th is nothing but the wild blue yonder.:conf: Jonny
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: F 14 Campaign scenario observations - by jonnymacbrown - 06-14-2010, 09:48 AM