• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

MapMod for First World War Campaigns
06-02-2010, 10:44 AM,
RE: MapMod for First World War Campaigns
I will elaborate on my point a little more for Sch's benefit.

HPS is not Apple or Microsoft. It is small like a diamond. About as rare and beautiful. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
The HPS games are much more like that out of the way restaurant that you never went into because of how it looks on the outside or the neighborhood. Until someone you know takes you there and you taste the food. Now you wonder, why did I judge the place because it was Mom & Pop style instead of big corporate chain? I come to a restaurant because of the food.

With limited resources, I am glad HPS, Tiller & Co. put their effort into bring out a well designed and the very best researched games. And where the design is found wanting, they upgrade it, free of charge instead of issuing a PZC 2 and 3 etc like most game companies.

If you want eye popping graphics, go play the latest game console FPS WW2 games. All fantasy, but beautiful. If you want intellectual stimulation with your gaming, then stick with this series and game company. Those involved have earned their reputations.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
MapMod for First World War Campaigns - by Jison - 05-29-2010, 03:03 AM
RE: MapMod for First World War Campaigns - by Sch - 06-01-2010, 02:39 AM
RE: MapMod for First World War Campaigns - by Sch - 06-02-2010, 06:21 AM
RE: MapMod for First World War Campaigns - by Al - 06-02-2010, 10:42 AM
RE: MapMod for First World War Campaigns - by Dog Soldier - 06-02-2010, 10:44 AM