• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

MapMod for First World War Campaigns
06-02-2010, 08:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-02-2010, 08:11 AM by Nitram Draw.)
RE: MapMod for First World War Campaigns
(06-02-2010, 07:04 AM)bdtj1815 Wrote: I have a very similar issue in the only other computer gaming field I enjoy, simracing. The number of times on racing game forums I have read comments such as "the new 1.6 patch" or the new so and so physics mod make this game so much better forgetting that many people do not even know about patches or mods but try and struggle on with the basic game and probably never buy a second.

One thing they could do that would be a nice feature would be to offer an Auto-Update feature that you could turn on so that if you started a game and you were connected to the net you could be offered the latest patch. They could also link to other sites where mods were available.
About the graphics, when you come down to it, this series is a boardgame with a computer doing all the busy work. Given the number of counters in some games it would be difficult to animate the counters or the combat. It may be old but then again so is my computer (another advantage to the series in my book!):)
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
MapMod for First World War Campaigns - by Jison - 05-29-2010, 03:03 AM
RE: MapMod for First World War Campaigns - by Sch - 06-01-2010, 02:39 AM
RE: MapMod for First World War Campaigns - by Sch - 06-02-2010, 06:21 AM
RE: MapMod for First World War Campaigns - by Nitram Draw - 06-02-2010, 08:11 AM
RE: MapMod for First World War Campaigns - by Al - 06-02-2010, 10:42 AM