• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

MapMod for First World War Campaigns
05-31-2010, 09:41 PM,
RE: MapMod for First World War Campaigns
(05-29-2010, 06:42 PM)Jison Wrote: Thanks guys, your kindness is heartwarming. :)

This game is a true gem, designed by a true master. So many things done right. cheers

Steve, if you need any extra fingers crossed for blackhawks you can borrow some of mine! ;)

Jison

There was one thing that I was wondering, Jison, that in looking at the screenshots for the game itself that it looks like your graphics are being used in 2d zoom out. Now while I read your site, and it is true that it looked like they went with an earlier style of hexgrid that you'd done ... does this mean that there is a 2d zoom out hexgrid in your style, along with maybe some other 2d zoom out level features? And if yes, do you have any thoughts to maybe adding a 2d zoom out level for your other mods?

If not-- it looks like there is enough material to work with; I know Modern Campaigns wasn't entirely something you'd said you were interested in.

As for the other thing ... it is bad luck for me to talk about hockey on the boards ... not that I, as a retired really low level hockey player was ever superstitious or anything ... I've said too much already. :eek1:
Bydand
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
MapMod for First World War Campaigns - by Jison - 05-29-2010, 03:03 AM
RE: MapMod for First World War Campaigns - by -72- - 05-31-2010, 09:41 PM
RE: MapMod for First World War Campaigns - by Sch - 06-01-2010, 02:39 AM
RE: MapMod for First World War Campaigns - by Sch - 06-02-2010, 06:21 AM
RE: MapMod for First World War Campaigns - by Al - 06-02-2010, 10:42 AM