• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Questions Regarding Firing and Assault Resolution
04-27-2010, 03:45 AM,
RE: Questions Regarding Firing and Assault Resolution
To me your question outlines why the decision to attack or when to fire and when to assault is something you get a sense for with experience and there is no perfect formula.

I liked to use up all my shots and still leave MPs for an Assault - but if you do they, your fire may trigger OPT fire which may in turn disrupt and call off your assault. Sometimes, if I have a unit pinned and unable to retreat, I split up my assaults into two smaller assaults because each one captures prisoners and the some of two is I thnk better than one large assault. But I can't tell you mathmatically when this is the way to go and when it is not.

Justplay the game - get a feel and go with your gut feel. I suspect you will enjoy the game more than.

> I should be able to determine the random number by reverse engineering the casualties.
> I there a way to "see" the random number for each event?

Your kidding - right?

Best you can do is turn OFF the ON MAP results and that will show you the attack and Def Values - but no you can't see the random number that generated the result.

Glenn
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions Regarding Firing and Assault Resolution - by Glenn Saunders - 04-27-2010, 03:45 AM