• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Problem with Divided Ground: I can't get the Islamics or Muslims to show up
03-27-2010, 03:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-27-2010, 03:40 AM by John Given.)
Problem with Divided Ground: I can't get the Islamics or Muslims to show up
Hi all, i just installed Divided Ground on my windows XP machine for the first time. I am testing one of my scenarios, and cannot get some Kuwaiti units to show up on the map.

1. The game is installed on the "I" drive, where I put nearly all my games.

2. The game is patched to 1.2

3. I have the 1.04u patch installed (and I confirmed it's working). :thumbs_up:

4. My custom scenarios are present.

5. I even re-downloaded the "muslims" and "Islamics" zip files from this site, unzipped into my DG main directory, and...nothing. :dunno:

Can anyone clue me in as to what the problem might be? I have exited the scenario and restarted a few times - units are missing each time I (re)open. Note that Israeli and Egyptian units show up just fine. Everything looks great - except that the Kuwaiti units are a "no show" on the map. :mad:

Maybe copy my entire DG folder from my old win98 machine onto a CD, and copying it into the directory on this computer? I'm grasping for straws here. :chin:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. The Kuwaiti battalion showed up on my windows 98 machine without any problems, back when I installed the Islamic and Muslim add-ons a few years ago.
Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy.

Sun Tzu
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Problem with Divided Ground: I can't get the Islamics or Muslims to show up - by John Given - 03-27-2010, 03:27 AM