• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Question to Glenn S regarding AT units
03-09-2010, 08:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-09-2010, 09:07 AM by von Schwarze.)
RE: Question to Glenn S regarding AT units
(03-09-2010, 06:47 AM)Volcano Man Wrote: Well, someone at one time made the suggestion that all AT guns (not HAA guns) be allowed to move one hex at the expense of all its MPs. It is a pretty good idea, imagine what the defender could do it he could fall his AT guns back under cover of other units, to set up secondary lines. Or, he could pull them back (again, under cover of other units) and then next turn put them in T mode to fall back rapidly. IMO moving while not in T mode does not necessarily mean the guns are being man handled (we don't know what they are doing at this scale), I would like to think that they are limbering up in their tactical formation and just moving rearward a little bit, which of course would take a lot of time because they would be moving very slowly.

Oh well, as Glenn said, if someone wants that -- bring it up at Tillercon (for those able to attend of course). That is the best way to make the idea known and put it forth to a discussion. :)

I entered the last reply in error.

Sorry Ed, I cannot see what "this scale" has to do with it, you are either in Tmode or they are being manhandled. That being the case, 1 KM is a long looooong way to haul a gun and ammo.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question to Glenn S regarding AT units - by von Schwarze - 03-09-2010, 08:59 AM