• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls
03-05-2010, 08:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-07-2010, 10:03 AM by Combat Wombat.)
RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls
Righto guys, I have to now come clean.

After recieving my orders from HQ to "stand Fast" I prepared to offer a cease fire from the outset.

I reviewed my troops and realised that these men were not ordinary soldiers, but warriors, Dogs of War relishing their release into Battle ! !

We Surveryed our foe, and .. decided on one course of action .... attack ! Maybe we can claim some ground on our foe before digging in and creating a new defensive line ..

Advance scouts noted dead ground on our left flank and so we prepared to use this feature to assist our assault . Troops to move up first to draw any fire, T70 offering support and T34s to remain hidden an only to move when the coast is clear.

[Image: setup.png]
The men moved forward with hope in their hearts that they will throw back the fascist invader ... our artilley put down smoke to protect our brave solderies, but ..Gun! gun! gun! .. cooly our tank commanders give the order to fire back

[Image: untitled.png]

and he is done for ! Mother Russia is safe in the hands of these troops !

[Image: gotcha.png]

the T34s form a skirmish line and prepare for more incoming fire and they are not let down .. another gun . Though at a range of 900+ metres Sergeant Mingboev puts enough fire-power down range to finish him off
[Image: Gun2.png]

[Image: gun2gone.png]

the infantry try and move forward but and harrassed by incessant machine gune fire from dug in MG42s .." Forward!" is the cry from the tank commander's turret and the machine gunners have met their match ...

[Image: closedfist.png]

momentum is kept and the tanks roll forward and keep the Germans in their foxholes .. or are they graves!? !
the tanks move forward and realise that this is their chance for glory . ..

[Image: forwards.png]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls - by Combat Wombat - 03-05-2010, 08:02 PM