• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

So You Want Quality CS H2H Scenarios?
02-19-2010, 05:35 AM,
RE: So You Want Quality CS H2H Scenarios?
Without wishing to demean the efforts of others and I tip my hat to them for their' efforts and devotion, I personally as a player, would say that over the decade or more of playing games here, I've either picked a scenario from the database at random or, played one the opponent suggested.
Overall I have enjoyed the games I played, many I felt I was losing from an early start, odd ones I've drawn or lost. Most of them however, I have enjoyed the 'playing' of the game. Whether they were stock or h2h scenarios, or even ones knocked up by the two of us, wasn't an issue.

The point I'm trying to make is, whilst h2h is a fine attempt to achieve a certain level of perfection, quote,

'' And, yep, I bet we can all come up with excuses as to why we don't step up to help test new designs... but if CS players don't step up... where does the blame for lack of new content and scenarios fall upon? ''

perhaps there are many players who do not feel the need to step-up? Equally, many have reasons, not excuses, that precludes them from stepping-up.

I personally, do not see many of the comments regarding a lack of scenarios on the mb, maybe I miss them? But there are still a lot of games getting reported as played?

Perhaps the h2h community should not use 'lack of support' as a reason for any shortcomings, h2h was something the site offered the players, some took to it some didn't?

Anyway, no offence intended guys, just my perception on things.
regards
Peter
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: So You Want Quality CS H2H Scenarios? - by Glint - 02-19-2010, 05:35 AM