• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Change of Personnel in the H2H Section
01-30-2010, 08:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-30-2010, 08:21 AM by Von Luck.)
RE: Change of Personnel in the H2H Section
(01-25-2010, 08:30 PM)Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote: As long as any criticisms are valid and constructive and are passed off board to the creator then the problem then is with the scenario creator.

I like to playtest HSL`s scenarios and I am not afraid to make positive criticisms and we havent fallen out ...... yet !

(01-25-2010, 04:20 PM)Wolfman Wrote: One of my worries is that people seem to take offence very quickly, as evidenced in recent problems on the forum.
I'm currently doing a couple of playtests of H2H scenario's and to be quite honest I don't like them for a variety of reasons, but I'm reluctant to evaluate them honestly as I don't want to offend the creator and start another flame-war on the forum.

Antoni is correct as long as its not offensive and your making a valid point about the scenario ie not enough armour or to many fixed units etc etc then no probs your giving the designer positive feedback which he should take note of along with other comments from other playtesters to balance or correct faults in it.Most designers welcome this feedback to get their scenario right.
(01-26-2010, 10:58 AM)Chuck10mtn Wrote: As a person who has been doing a lot of testing scenarios out for designers I have no feelings of elitism. I enjoy helping these people out, will I tell somebody ( designer ) that in my opinion the scenario is bad, yes, But I will have reasons for stating as much, along with what I THINK will help to make it better. If a designer can't take critism then I hope they don't put their designs before H2H for approval. I don't design and have no interest in doing so, but helping people with theirs is fun, when else can you play a game that nobody else has played before. Just my thoughts on why H2H should work.

Chuck

Correct Chuck i do the same an honest opinion on the merits of the scenario and what might be needed are what were on about if the designer doesnt like it why put it up for playtesting, hell were only trying to improve it through the playtest method.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change of Personnel in the H2H Section - by Von Luck - 01-30-2010, 08:10 AM