• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Change of Personnel in the H2H Section
01-27-2010, 10:37 AM,
RE: Change of Personnel in the H2H Section
(01-26-2010, 07:10 PM)Huib Versloot Wrote: On a different note: My H2H approved CS scenarios are by now outdated versions of scenarios that were updated and included in 1.03/1.04. So actually they should be removed from the H2H approved section to avoid confusion and mixing of different versions of the same scenario. Perhaps the new staff can take care of that.

I would also recommend that H2H approved scns are not stored in a separate user-unaccessable table in the database, but in the same table as regular scenarios. After all there is a flag available to distinguish them when running an sql query.
I'm sure Raz has the technical expertise to do this.

/H
Huib,
It is now possible with the new H2H for the scenario listing at the aproved list to show a URL link to the scenarios listing in the DB rather than files, in this way the files can be just located in the CS scenario DB rather in both places, would you like me to do this for H2H-Prelude in the Swamp and H2H-CCR /7 into the Breach ? :)
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change of Personnel in the H2H Section - by Mr Grumpy - 01-27-2010, 10:37 AM