• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Discussion thread for possible new bunker creation rule.
01-13-2010, 05:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-13-2010, 05:27 PM by Volcano Man.)
RE: Discussion thread for possible new bunker creation rule.
Glenn Saunders Wrote:What the math says is for Danube Front it would be 50% chance of a Bunker being built is 5 turns - thats 15 Hours using daylight turns. Or 90% chance in 17 turns which with nights of 6 hour turns is a couple of days. So to make this period longer you would have to reduce the digging In value in your PDT.

...for PzC where the Normal Digging In Value is 10% the math works out to 50% chance of building the Bunker in 13 turns, 90% in 44 Turns which I think is perfect.

Not to beat the dead horse too much more, but it is good that you mentioned the math.

I think the key in implementation would be that it must be implemented such that you don't jump from a TRENCH to a BUNKER, but rather a TRENCH to a Bunker, then a Bunker to a BUNKER. So, with that in mind, in MC it would be 90% chance of BUNKER by 34 turns and in PzC it would be 90% chance for BUNKER in 88 turns. That sounds pretty safe to me when you consider that you have to dig the hex into TRENCH level first. :P
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussion thread for possible new bunker creation rule. - by Volcano Man - 01-13-2010, 05:26 PM